Want that healthy lush lawn that your
neighbor seems to effortless obtain year after year? Aerating your lawn
improves drainage, relieves compaction, and reduces thatch to allow
more nutrients to reach the roots. This Billy Goat PL1800 Series PLUGR Mechanical Drive Aerator is
perfect for residential or rental property use with the 4 hardened thin
wall tines that are attached to the reciprocating crankshaft assembly
to punch core depths up to 2.75 inches. Operating is user-friendly with
the tine engagement lever and tine bail, simply engage the lever and
pull the tine bail. Finally, when not in use, fold the hand for easy
transportation and compact storage.
- 250cc Briggs & Stratton Engine:The impressive Briggs & Stratton Engine offers up to 205cc for optimal aerating abilities up to 22,000 sq. ft. an hour.
- Reciprocating Crankshaft Assembly:Propel
the unit forward and punch core depths into soil up to 2.75 inches and
5/8 inch wide with the Reciprocating Crankshaft assembly that puts
aggressive force even with hard soil conditions. The 4 machined and heat
treated hardened thin wall tines have a simple screw in design for easy
removal or service.
- Tine Engagement Lever and Bail:To
operate the unit, lower the tine lever located in the center of the
unit and engage the operator-friendly tine bail. Simply let go of the
Tine engagement lever when passing over obstacles such as sprinkler
heads or clean outs, then re-engage after passing the obstacle.
- Folding Handle:Fold the handle for easy transportation and compact storage when not in use.
- 12 inch Tires:Simply maneuver over rough terrain with the 12 inch semi-pneumatic tires that add to machine stability.
- One-Piece Removable Cover:Maintenance is easy with convenient access thanks to the lift-off removable cover.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat PL1800V
||Briggs & Stratton
||up to 2.75 inches and spacing of 3.63 X 6 inches
||12 inches, semi-pneumatic
||22,000 sq. ft. per hour